Monday, May 28, 2012

Page 2


Courage is facing your fears.
Stupidity is fearing nothing.
                       - Todd Bellemare





The spirit, the will to win,
and the will to excel are the things
that endure. These qualities are so
much more important than the
events that occur.
                        - Vince Lombardi



Victory is always possible for the
person who refuses to
stop fighting.
                        - Napoleon Hill


Great works are performed
not by strength,
but perseverance.
                        - Dr. Samuel Johnson



People become successful the
minute they decide to.
                       - Harvey Mackay


It doesn't matter what you are thinking,
or what fear you have,
if you just do it!
Action is the only thing that matters.. .
I can see that at the end of my life, 
I am not going to look back and say,
"I wish I had taken more action".
                       - Diana von Welanetz Wentworth









No comments:

Post a Comment