Monday, May 28, 2012

Page 6


People with goals succeed because
they know where they are going.
                                       - Earl Nightingale

For I can do ALL things through
Christ who gives me strength.
                                         - Philippians 4:13



Excellence is not being the best;
it is doing your best.





When everything feels like an
uphill struggle, just think of the
view from the top.





To me, a winner is someone who
recognizes their God-given talents, works
his tail off to develop them into skills, and
uses those skills to accomplish his goals.
Even when I lost, I learned what my
weaknesses were and I went out the next
day to turn those weaknesses into
strengths.





The size of your success depends
on the depth of your desire.





Don't limit your challenges;
challenge your limits.





Each day we must strive for
constant and never ending
improvement.
                                  - Anthony Robbins







No comments:

Post a Comment